Erica Bell, Director of Regional Centers
110 Gooch Hall
The Office of Regional Centers (RCOP) is a group of diverse units that all focus on outreach and service to communities, moving beyond the traditional main campus to provide educational opportunities across the state and throughout the region. The office expands UT Martin’s capacity as a primary campus of the state’s land-grant university to connect working adults, parents, veterans, and active military, as well as traditional-aged college students and youth, with higher education opportunities and resources.
RCOP connects Tennesseans with the university through UT Martin Regional Centers in Jackson, Parsons, Ripley, Selmer, and Somerville. Online delivery options enable students to complete degrees and other educational opportunities near home or work, and at times that fit their busy schedules. College credit provided through high school dual enrollment helps students shorten their time to college graduation and reduce college debt. Non-degree programs offer a variety of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and other professional workforce development enhancements; and creative educational programs for children and youth throughout the year provide rich connections with future generations of students and their families.
With options available for those interested in earning a degree, expanding professional development, and training through non-degree classes, or pursuing personal interests, RCOP helps individuals, organizations, and businesses meet their educational needs. Through innovative approaches that expand the classroom and other university resources to impact communities where our students live, work, and play, the office comprises an integral component of the university’s strategic mission by helping Tennesseans solve real-world problems every day and succeed in the classroom, workforce, and beyond.
How to Contact UT Martin Regional Centers
UT Martin Regional Center’s course offerings and available programs can be easily accessed on the Web site at www.utm.edu/departments/ecos. Students or interested individuals can stop in or contact any UT Martin Regional Center directly at the locations below, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
110 Gooch Hall
2046 North Parkway
317 S. Washington
1269 Tennessee Ave.
975 Tennessee Ave. N.
214 Lakeview Rd.
RCOP offers an extensive schedule of college credit courses throughout West Tennessee during the day, in the evening and on weekends at UT Martin Regional Centers in Jackson, Selmer, Parsons, Ripley, and Somerville, and online. The courses carry fully credentialed academic credit and provide opportunities for interested students to work toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree, occupational licensure, early post-secondary educational opportunities, or simply study in academic areas of interest.
Students take advantage of online classes and programs for a variety of reasons. Students can complete their degrees entirely online while others use this option to mix a few online courses, or even a single class, with other degree offerings at the Main Campus or UT Martin Regional Centers. Online classes allow students to continue their education when they cannot come to campus. The flexibility provides opportunities to arrange their education around other commitments.
*Tuition and fees for online courses may differ from face to face classes.*
Currently, several undergraduate degree programs are available fully online:
- Bachelor of Arts OR Bachelor of Science in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts OR Bachelor of Science in History
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business with an Agricultural Business Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business with Farm and Ranch Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Information Systems with a Management Information Systems Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with a Generalist Concentration
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business with Veterinary Technology and Management Concentration
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
At the graduate level, fully online degree programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Family and Consumer Science
- Master of Science in Sport Coaching and Performance
- Master of Science in Strategic Communications
RCOP offers dual-enrollment courses on-site, through synchronized distance-learning, and online to high school students across Tennessee. These courses depend on high schools’ needs and scheduling availability, and are taught by fully-qualified university faculty. High school students who meet the requirements for Concurrent/Dual Admission (see Undergraduate Admission Procedures and Requirements section) qualify to participate. Students receive both high school and college credit for dual-enrollment courses.